Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Prayer Rug

My gorgeous prayer rug is the most precious object that I own here in the US. It is a hand made rug from wool. As you can see its mixture of many attractive colors, red, green, blew, yellow, and black. It’s designed by a talented artist who created a wonderful picture of Muslims’ mosque design. There are many styles of rug. mine is a Turkech rug.
This prayer rug means lot to me because it was my first gift that I got from my brother when I came to the U.S. Behind his gift my brother tried to send to me a deep massage; he want to say, stay en truck as a Muslim, and keep your prayer on time. This prayer rug is my best friend because it knew all my secrets. I use it more than five times a day. It is my witness when I was praying and crying to my Good. If it can talk, It tells you who I’m.

No comments: